Compared to the past,life has become so fast ..in this compact world,
where pain is hurled,you'll see some smile,some yell,
welcome to the holy hell....
here,
happiness peeps in less,there's ample stress,
this is a real mess,but many dont confess there's much more to tell,welcome to the holy hell

here,
everything is organised,stress, is daily revised tension is unwillingly exercised peace is always sacrificed ..I see u're catching all this very well,I hereby welcome you to my holy hell..Do keep well!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Яεƒlε¢tiΘπš


The sun was a vibrant shade,
Tinged with a luminous gold.
Bright spots had the kohleria,
Smooth twists in each fold.

The eucalyptus now stolid,
Nurtured a chirpy 'smile'.
The creeping rose tendril,
Then climbed over the stile.

Reflected the butterflies impish,
Splendid hues from paradise.
Dawn brought a promise fresh,
Beaming wide with a surprise.


Ah times lost, never to return,
Yet living in me, deep and strong.
Sudden a surge of joy they bring,
A tender moment, a spirited song.


The magic relives, charming as ever,
When I think of you each morn.
Still brings to my soul peaceful sleep,
Years after you've been gone...

No comments: