Compared to the past,life has become so fast ..in this compact world,
where pain is hurled,you'll see some smile,some yell,
welcome to the holy hell....
here,
happiness peeps in less,there's ample stress,
this is a real mess,but many dont confess there's much more to tell,welcome to the holy hell

here,
everything is organised,stress, is daily revised tension is unwillingly exercised peace is always sacrificed ..I see u're catching all this very well,I hereby welcome you to my holy hell..Do keep well!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Do you think it was me?


Even if i try, i can't forget it
every breath i take, i regret it
I let you go..didn't stopped you.
and when searched for.. found i lost you.

..now it doesn't matter coz you moved on..
and i am here still holding on.


Sure i think, i was wrong,mayb i didn't knew,
what was going on,think i believe i am not bad,
coz even i hate the face i had to make you sad,
that's a bad dream for me.
I am still sure on that night,

it really wasn't me............

No comments: