Compared to the past,life has become so fast ..in this compact world,
where pain is hurled,you'll see some smile,some yell,
welcome to the holy hell....
here,
happiness peeps in less,there's ample stress,
this is a real mess,but many dont confess there's much more to tell,welcome to the holy hell

here,
everything is organised,stress, is daily revised tension is unwillingly exercised peace is always sacrificed ..I see u're catching all this very well,I hereby welcome you to my holy hell..Do keep well!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Dad..My Dear luving Dad..


Walking by the road today I feel,

If you would not had been there,

Where would I have been?


You bought me Shakira’s cd

You bought me endless memories

You bought me infinite benedictions

But above all, you bought me

This beautiful family which truly helps

And loves me.



More than a senator, you are a comrade.

You are the one with whom I talk freely,

For rest as you know, there are no vocal cords in me.

The world is frisky just because of you


Otherwise it would have been a total fritter.



You were never like the father Terri had,

In my favorite novel “raise your voice”.

Cos you never discouraged me & my interests,

Howsoever strange they may be.



From you I understood-how to live life.

I understood that it’s not easy to be a father

Cos sometimes you have to scold those whom you

Love the most.



And how strange, that I never got a chance

To tell you that-“DAD YOU’R SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!”

No comments: