Shaurya 08’(Oct 31st – Nov 3rd)
The first report sports meet.IIT(KGP)
The first report sports meet.IIT(KGP)

It all started off when our university was invited to Shaurya 08’. The first sports meet at IIT (K.G.P). One of the most important game of my life, of course when you represent your university for the very first time.Days back experiencing all the state level tournaments. I wasn’t too nervous but obviously had an anxiousness to face the challenges ahead. IIT as we all know has a pretty good reputation all over the world, where I found students were not only given exposure to studies but also for co-curricular. Their huge nature-friendly campus added a beauty to its name. 
All over India different university were invited for the sports meet namely St. Meri (Kolkata), St. Xaviers(Ranchi), NIT (Rourkella) and many others. Our university had participated in all the challenging games they had organized such as table-tennis, lawn-tennis, volleyball and basketball. Everything was well organized from day one, fixtures were put up and the game was on. We had a league tournament in all the games when every team seemed competitive enough for a good fight, worth a sports meet. Not that everyone who plays can win the game but its all about how much one can prove with his ability and make the sports meet a success and brings a fame to his own university. Having set a competitive fight in the beginning, we wayed ahead. Every single match was crucial for us but then it was a little disappointing for us not to make into the finals, but we secured the third place in table- tennis. I don’t really disagree to the point that all the players out there were really talented but somehow I realized that we went a little wrong with our game strategy, not all day goes well after all.
All over had a wonderful experience , playing my game and fighting for a place to add a title to my university’s name. I certainly hope to bring more fame and prestige for my university in days to come and I believe that the game has just begun. . . .
All over India different university were invited for the sports meet namely St. Meri (Kolkata), St. Xaviers(Ranchi), NIT (Rourkella) and many others. Our university had participated in all the challenging games they had organized such as table-tennis, lawn-tennis, volleyball and basketball. Everything was well organized from day one, fixtures were put up and the game was on. We had a league tournament in all the games when every team seemed competitive enough for a good fight, worth a sports meet. Not that everyone who plays can win the game but its all about how much one can prove with his ability and make the sports meet a success and brings a fame to his own university. Having set a competitive fight in the beginning, we wayed ahead. Every single match was crucial for us but then it was a little disappointing for us not to make into the finals, but we secured the third place in table- tennis. I don’t really disagree to the point that all the players out there were really talented but somehow I realized that we went a little wrong with our game strategy, not all day goes well after all.
All over had a wonderful experience , playing my game and fighting for a place to add a title to my university’s name. I certainly hope to bring more fame and prestige for my university in days to come and I believe that the game has just begun. . . .

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment