Compared to the past,life has become so fast ..in this compact world,
where pain is hurled,you'll see some smile,some yell,
welcome to the holy hell....
here,
happiness peeps in less,there's ample stress,
this is a real mess,but many dont confess there's much more to tell,welcome to the holy hell

here,
everything is organised,stress, is daily revised tension is unwillingly exercised peace is always sacrificed ..I see u're catching all this very well,I hereby welcome you to my holy hell..Do keep well!

Friday, February 8, 2008

I-Dream




forgotten,forsaken...formidable dreams
forgotten,forsaken....forever..my dreams

even b4 i cud get up from sleep
my dreams gt enveloped in dust of tym

even b4 i cud remember
i was made to forget my dreams

i m living
i m alive
but yet do not find it a worthy strive..
there is no life....inside.

forgotten...forgotten...long ago.......

but some times still
i travel back to forbidden time
and forage for my forgotten dreams
they seem to smile gently
and den turn their backs again
like once i did to them

i ve forgotten
i ve forgiven
i ve let forgo...
all my dream
all unlimited dreams

No comments: