Compared to the past,life has become so fast ..in this compact world,
where pain is hurled,you'll see some smile,some yell,
welcome to the holy hell....
here,
happiness peeps in less,there's ample stress,
this is a real mess,but many dont confess there's much more to tell,welcome to the holy hell

here,
everything is organised,stress, is daily revised tension is unwillingly exercised peace is always sacrificed ..I see u're catching all this very well,I hereby welcome you to my holy hell..Do keep well!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Take on friendship!


For me friendship is all about trust rather than sympathy...U break the trust u r just not worth it!!!!Friendshipz a relation a bond..u cant really express in wordz..Its sumthin u litteraly feel about..U make frns..I guess every1 here luv to make frns...n orkutz all abt making good frns..Its tuf to make frns...U lose dem jst like dat...Its true 1 should'nt break da trust..but da oder must c to it...Dat dere should not be ny kinda misunderstanding.I practially..dnt make bst frns...Coz I c all my frns da same way..obviously..dere has to b some 1 spcl...but for me datz a group...I hate to differentiate b2ween frns....Perhapz datz wat have earnd me so many of cool frns...I am indeed lucky to have dem.Its more of a relation dan mere giv n take...ITs sumthin to cherish..."Life comes to end...where "true" friensp still remainz"...Believe it or not!!!

3 comments:

Saburi said...

hey ANJAN.......that was great! u really are a nice friend....the best i liked..is all what u have written on friendship...its amazing!

Unknown said...

just agree .. friendship is most wonderful things .. btw thx for having with me ;) ... always nice to have friends with whom we can share everythings ...

Unknown said...

yup dats reely true ......friendship is a very spl gift ...... n its reely gr8 2 hav a frn lyk u jai .... thanx a lot 4 everythn